You will get
Performer removes a wallet from his pocket, showing an envelope with a prediction inside.
A spectator takes a deck of cards and shuffles them. The performer asks that the spectator deal as many cards as he likes into a small pile.
The spectator is given a free choice as to when to stop, etc.
The spectator then takes the envelope and opens it himself.
Inside is a card (or a printed message) and when the top card is turned over, it matches the prediction found in the envelope!
You are left clean.
- Use any deck of cards.
- No fake envelopes.
- No palming or sleight-of-hand.
- The prediction is opened by the spectator before the revelation of his selected card.
- No forcing of the card; the spectator has a 100% free choice of shuffling and stopping at any card.
- Any card may be predicted, even a photograph (see George's private instructions for great variations).
- An absolute must for table-hopping.
A beautifully simple concept and professionally routined.