You will get
It's rare to find practical, visual parlor magic, and rarer still to find good opening effects. With "Heist" you have a perfect, magical and impressive opener for your parlor show. Based on Tommy Wonder's classic "Ring, Watch, Wallet" effect (a trick with a one-hundred year history), Irish stand-up comedian and magician Jack Wise has reimagined the workings of this trick so that they are far more practical and reliable than previous versions. After years of honing this trick in comedy clubs and stages across Europe, Vanishing Inc. Magic is proud to present "Heist."
- A quick, impressive opener using props that you wear!
- Perfect for close-up and stand-up performances
- Includes all required props (including good quality gimmicked watches and wallet)
- Features three handlings and two funny fully-scripted professional presentations
- Complete with everything you need all inside a beautiful storage case
- Detailed instructional DVD featuring Jack Wise and Andi Gladwin
The plot is simple and stunning: you place your watch, ring, and the money from your wallet inside an envelope. In a flash, you tear up the envelope and allow the pieces to flutter to the floor! Then you instantly show the watch back on your wrist, the money back in your wallet, and the ring back on your finger. A quick, impressive opener for stage or close-up!
Along with Jack Wise's full presentation and handling, you'll learn two strong methods from Andi Gladwin (please note that one requires a PK Ring) and his "Modern Crime" presentation that makes the opening of your show interactive, funny and jaw-droppingly magical.
Some of the top professional magicians in the world have already been using "Heist" as a feature of their show. It is now finally available.