You will get
A borrowed ring is locked on a 4 digit combination brass lock, the dials are mixed by the magician and the spectator can hold on to the lock while the dials are mixed and spectator can test a few times that the lock cannot be opened. Ask the spectator to enter their year of birth or first 4 digits of the cell phone number. This proves to be the secret code that opens the lock! Spectator retrieves her ring from the lock in the end.
You can do either of the following:
1. Ask spectator to name their year of birth or the first 4 digits of their cell phone number4 digit number.
2. Tell the spectator you are going to project the secret 4 digit number to her mind and have the spectator name it.
- Work is pure mechanical, nothing will break
- Nothing to add or taken away
- No electronics parts, no remote control
- No magnets, no PK rings
- No threads, no wires
- No buttons, no switches
- No gravity switch, no directional limit
- No timers
- Lock can be in spectator's hand from the beginning to end of performance
- Reset in 2 seconds and right under the nose of a spectator
- Remember this: Spectators set the chosen numbers on the lock. They open it themselves!