You will get
There are MANY performance possibilities.
Here is the BARE-BONES EFFECT:
Some can move things with their minds. Some can read a person's thoughts. But you have a very strange and obscure power. You can predict the space between two randomly placed objects-even before they are arranged. You display a sealed prediction envelope with the words "Space Between" written across it. The spectator is given two objects and told to place them apart, at random positions. They are allowed to change their mind and the positions as often as they like. When they are satisfied, the distance between the two objects is precisely measured, using a standard tape measure. The length is announced out loud. You recap what they did, explaining there are thousands of possible outcomes. Then the prediction envelope is opened, and the number written down is the EXACT measurement that the spectator just called out!
- Foretell the personal space or "comfort zone" of a random spectator!
- Predict the random distance between a husband and wife as they stand with you on stage (huge comedy potential here)!
- Demonstrate your amazing vision by stating with precise accuracy, the distance between two randomly placed objects!
- Imagine all of this - and much more!
Some key points to remember:
- The spectator arranges the objects, and they can adjust the distance as often as they like.
- There are no funny moves, no difficult sleights, no switches and everything may be examined.
- The effect can be repeated for the same audience using a completely different measurement with different distances.
- Includes many different performance ideas and scripts, including versions where the spectator determines the predicted measurement.
- Can be done close-up or on stage.
- Easy to do, and perfect for all magicians and mentalists.